Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Make me LOL

So yeah, I'm not feeling particularly creative, work still blows, yada yada. I need to give my two weeks notice soon - make me chuckle with the most creative way you can think to do that. Note that the scheme need not necessarily involve a yeti, but your chances of bringing out the guffaws greatly increase should you find a way to do so.

Also, in all seriousness, for those of you that pray, wow, could I use some direction for my...um...well, life. Quite frankly, even just a notion that I should CONSIDER pursuing something would be good at this point. Hoping the time away from work will give me extended periods to catch what He's saying. I'm frightfully dim when it comes to listening, I really am. But I make a mean omelette, so let's spiritualize that.

One more thing, for recent good and insightful discussions (i.e. much better than this drivel), head on over to AJ and Jo's blogs. Not that the rest of you aren't cool, just they're a little cooler is all. Like that kid in high school you wanted to be. Shame on you, envy is a sin.

7 Comments:

Blogger b.rando said...

i suggest casting omelette lots. use varying ingredients: red pepper, bacon, potato chips, and assign varying significance based on your favorites. for example, i heart bacon greatly, so it would be at the top of the list representing my dream occupation of rock star. olives, on the other hand...shillington septic sucking services. 'nuff said.

anyway, stir it all up, pour it in the pan, and whichever ingredient lands at the north end of your omelette is obviously the one representing the choice you should make. or you could say the first one you bite into, but then you'd have to blindfold yourself and that could get messy. and what if you bit into a piece of bacon and olive at the same time? that would just taste bad as well as confuse the system. so north end it is.




disclaimer: this system is currently in beta phase, results may vary. only four animals have been harmed in the development of this product.

9:03 a.m.  
Blogger S.I. said...

I suggest craigslist.com

2:53 p.m.  
Blogger theajthomas said...

Have you considered a career as a vagrant. I know you like to read and sleep. You could go to the public librabry and read for a while and then you could go find a place to sleep. I think it sounds awesome. As for how to give you two weeks I would start an affice pool to guess what awesome thing will be happening in two weeks. Whoever wins has to tell you boss for you but they get all the money in the pool.
An alternate approach would be to rig it so you win and use the pool as your severance package.

9:41 a.m.  
Blogger Hooper said...

So far, AJ and Brando have both made me LOL, and as such, will receive points unending*. I am seriously gonna try omelette lots this weekend. Though nothing too nasty - I don't want to ruin my omelette.

* This means about 37.

2:50 p.m.  
Blogger Jo said...

wow. i better mark my calendar. this is a momentous event: i was actually labeled as 'cool.' (i was a wallflower in high school btw).

6:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work car cover dragonfly seat Idaho web site designer Meridia weight loss mis Eczema tcm Hcl vardenafil Metal gear web layouts

10:56 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

1:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home